Dr. Malek Mansour qualified in 1969 at Cairo University, and is the principle dentist at Dental Masters.
He has received training from some of the world’s best implant dentists and is qualified to restore a number of the leading implant systems. He is world renowned for providing patients with the very best dental care. Dr Mansour has completed over 6,000 hours of continuing education, more than any other dentist in the United States, Dentist are only required to do 50 hours every two years!
Dr. Anwaar Mansour qualified in 1971 at Cairo University, she has a keen interest in all aspects of modern dentistry, especially cosmetic dentistry including; tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, non metallic crown systems and non metallic fillings.
- Pierre Fauchard Award
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Oral and IV sedation
- Hospital Dentistry
- PhD in Pain Management at the University of Glendale
- Fellowship of the International Congress of Implantologists
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry – International
- Fellowship & Diplomat by international Congress of oral implantology
- Graduate of L.D. Pankey Institute
- Graduate of F.A.C.E. Institute
- Staff member of Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach and Irvine Regional Hospital
- Former faculty at USC School of Dentistry
- Senior Clinical Instructor at TMJ Clinic at White Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles